3/07/2014

Come visit me at Jack of All Trades Market this Saturday in Oakland at Jack London Square and get 25% off your goodies!


Hi everyone! I'll be selling my wares this coming Saturday, March 8th at the Jack of All Trades Market in Oakland at the beautiful Jack London Square waterfront district!
As always, if you're a blog reader and you come to say hello you'll get a sizable 25% off discount on anything you buy, because I really love meeting my fans and I appreciate you taking the time to come support not only me, but all the other wonderful artists and craftspeople who sell at these events.



I'll be selling quite a few new items that haven't made their way to my online shop, including these fantastic herb and spice filled trivets that I'm completely in love with, as well as some new surprise balls, tiny taxidermy, and other fun goodies! Hope to see you there!

1 comment:

  1. Question ? Do you have any of these left over from the sales ? I like them :)

    ReplyDelete