8/28/2013

Happy Birthday to Me!


Today I'm another year older, another year wiser (or so they say). Two weeks ago we had our housewarming party and celebrated my birthday with all my friends. It was such a sweet low-key party and we had such a lovely time. And look at that slice of birthday cake! It was exactly what I wanted. There's more photos on my flickr if you want to see everyone, but here's a few highlights:

 We projected Buster Keaton & Fatty Arbuckle's silent films on the wall in the living/dining room. It was really fun with the party music in the background. And at the end of the night we watched Looney Toons with the remaining guests.

 We had so much yummy food to eat and lovely drinks to sip! (No, those apples aren't real lol.)

 Apparently I'm three, not only shown by the number of candles but by the style of cake, which I specifically requested after seeing a smaller version in the case at Baskin Robin's. Jamoca Almond Fudge om nom nom.

We got Johnny's Adams Family slot machine out of moth balls and set it up in the movie room upstairs. Tokens flowed forth!

At the end of the night, my two favorite boys were completely pooped! What a great party, and I can't wait to see what Johnny has in store for me today! I know we're going to Shabu-Shabu for dinner, but there's a surprise coming and I'm so excited! <3 p="">

No comments:

Post a Comment