8/30/2013

Fancy Friday #12 - Vive La France

Happy Fancy Friday! This week I'm sporting a new dress I got for my birthday from my dear boyfriend! It's from Pepperberry, which I talked about/ showed off in this post too. I paired it with some vintage accessories for a lovely 1940's Parisienne look.

I love love love this dress! It fits like a glove and has the prettiest seaming and pleating on the hips. But enough about that, because the crowning glory of this outfit is the hat! ^_~

I picked up this little beauty in a local antique store and it's in really good shape. For my hair, I did the pouf bangs like last week (I've been doing this almost every day because my bangs are so long), and then I did 2 braided pigtails and clipped them up with butterfly clips. Since my hair is layered and choppy I had to use some bobby pins to tuck in pointy little ends that stuck out of the braids.

For the makeup, I kept it super simple, with just a touch of pencil liner on my lash line and a little red lip stain under my Revlon Rich Girl Red lipstick. My mom gave me the vintage rhinestone bracelet for my birthday and the necklace is the little enamel piece my sister brought back from France for me, also seen in Fancy Friday #4.

Thrift store shoes, my favorite! Not sure how old they are but they sure are comfy!


 The light was really nice when we shot this so Johnny and I had some fun taking extra photos. This is possibly one of my favorite Fancy Fridays to date! Until next week, stay fancy!

1 comment:

  1. I thought I recognised that dress - Pepperberry/Bravissimo do some great stuff!

    ReplyDelete